Fiscal discipline sixpack, i.e. five regulations:
1) on the effective enforcement of budgetary surveillance in the euro area
2) on enforcement measures to correct excessive macroeconomic imbalances in the euro area
3) on the strengthening of the surveillance of budgetary positions and the surveillance and coordination of economic policies
4) on the prevention and correction of macroeconomic imbalances
5) on speeding up and clarifying the implementation of the excessive deficit procedure
6) and one directive on requirements for budgetary frameworks of the Member States.
Fiscal discipline council legal acts
Council self-assessment on Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development guidelines for independent fiscal institutions. 9.02.2016.
Council procedure. 1.12.2015.
Council remuneration rules (available in Latvian). 11.12.2015. Remuneration principles summary.
Council Ethics code. 18.09.2015. Council Ethics code statute and Ethics committee order available in Latvian.
Council operational strategy for 2019-2021. 20.09.2018.
Council communication strategy 2022-2026. 11.01.2022
Fiscal discipline council public annual reports
Council public annual report 2019 (available in Latvian) with annex
Council public annual report 2018 (available in Latvian)
Council public annual report 2017 (available in Latvian).
Council public annual report 2016 (available in Latvian).
Council public annual report 2015 (available in Latvian).
Council public annual report 2014 (available in Latvian).